According to the overall reasonableness factor in asserting jurisdiction, “traditional notions of fair play and substantial justice” should also be considered apart from the requisite contact. Furthermore, the additional factors which are to be considered in asserting personal jurisdiction are:
- Interest of the plaintiff in getting relief,
- Forum state’s interest in the case,
- Systemic interest in “efficient resolution of controversies”,
- Systemic interest in “fundamental substantive social policies”, and
- Actual burden of the defendant.